21 March 2012

To tide you over for awahile

I'll be going on a short break with comics for the next couple of weeks while I finish some projects for my school's student show, and I'm starting to feel run down by everything. I'll at least get back to 2 comics a week by either the 2nd or 3rd week of April. Until then, I'll try to put up some drawings I do throughout the days. My printer is on the fritz, so they're taken with my phone, but the quality is still pretty good.






Meet today's monstrosity! The body of a decapitated Ocarina Link action figure, the head of a cupcake candle, a leaf post-it note used for a sword and cape. WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE.



All the right things, obviously.

-Sami

2 comments:

  1. I like your Zana character! I also like the progressions you show with her aging too, very cool. Oh yea, and....CONGRATS ON THE ART AWARD! : D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She's allllll over the place in my sketchbooks right now, lol. And yay, art award! I got a pretty delish dinner out of it :D

      Delete