29 August 2011

The Beginning of Comic Spam Week


Oops, look like I forgot to color the suitcase. Oh well.
Being the Doctor's companion would be SO FUN. I'd have to be better at running, tho. They always have to run...

GIRL CRUSHIIIIIIING FFFFFFFFFFFFFF omg. Just go watch every River Song episode of Doctor Who and tell me you don't think she's all that and a bag of Timelords. As for Jo Calderone, I can't even justify it other than go Google search pictures of him. 'Nuff said, in my opinion.

Oh, don't mind how awfully I drew Jo. River turned out okay, but I butchered Jo. Oh well, c'est la vie.
-Sami

P.S.- I'm going to be putting up more comics than usual this week to make up for last week. I was travelling ALL last week. I seriously visited 1/5 of the United States. I was busy and exhausted. So, this is make up time before school starts. (THURSDAY!!! Randomly...)

1 comment:

  1. you should totes make a comic depicting our epic trivial pusuit battle :) Wu tang clan FTW!

    ReplyDelete