20 July 2011

I'm not even keeping count anymore.

WOW THIS HAS BEEN SO AWFUL.

16 DAYS without an update, I'm terrible. I got really wrapped up in all the Potter celebrations & reading, and I really just pushed the comics to the side for it. But, this past month has been really fun with all the Harry Potter hype and excitement, so I can't say I didn't know this would happen.

Anyways, I'll be back up with new comics as soon as they are inked and colored. That takes an annoying amount of time...

My 0.1 Staedtler pigment liner is running low which sucks since that's the one I use for all of the inking... I'll have to wait until October to get new ones. It's lasted for over 2 years, though, which is fantastic. I've been really happy with them, and all the other sizes are still going strong.

Anyways, I'll upload as soon as possible.

-Sami

No comments:

Post a Comment