08 June 2011

Day Should Be 15


Mondaaaaay, I was too lazy to make a comic since I got to chill at Kyle's house all day before going to dinner with his mama & her friends. I've never had such fancy food!! Zazios' is absolutely fab.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Yesterday was Nintendo's presentation at E3 (which is the video game expo of Super Bowl quality) AND THEY HAD SO MUCH ZELDA I NEARLY DIED. OF A HEART ATTACK. A BEAUTIFUL ZELDA HEART ATTACK.
I am in effin' love with all things The Legend of Zelda related, and Skyward Sword will be no different. Come November 2nd, no one will be hearing from me, lol.
Also, I saw the tech demo they had for the new consule, Wii U, and dear god is it gorgeous. They had a 20 second Zelda demo (not for any new games, sadly) and the graphics were so crisp and realistic and asdfjvhryawefblashidfhugvyasldfomgomgomgomgomgomg!!!!

Pluuuuuuuus, it's the 25th Anniversary of all things Zelda this summer. <3

Okay, I'll spaz quietly to myself for now. I have to finish Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix really soon!
-Sami

No comments:

Post a Comment