08 May 2011

Day 1

Hello all! Just finished my first year of college, and summer break is finally here. Halle-freaking-lujah. This set up right here is what this blog-comic will be. At least for the summer, every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I'll be uploading a new comic following my summer or anything I really want.

I'm drawing these part for fun, part for staying in the swing of working on something almost everyday and keeping deadlines. They will all be hand-drawn in pencil first, inked in my Staedtler fineliners, and colored in Prismacolor colored pencils. Quality of the scans may be a little wonky, but my scanner is pretty old and crappy, so it's the best I can do. <3 Hope you all enjoy!

A big thanks to my animation teacher, Jim, for this idea. Fun doodles and entertainment for those of you who follow. Thanks in advance :D

Here's to a great summer!

-Sami

No comments:

Post a Comment